Re: pkg-emboss

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

If you have experience that could help us, please feel free to share it!

Please do not relay on the information very much - I just heard some
Debian people saying that IceTea (the free Java part using the missing
bits from classpath) might enter Debian in the not so far distance.

Unfortunately we do not have much Java experience in the Debian-Med
team but there is always the chance to ask on debian-java list about
chances to integrate Java programs.