Re: [Debian-med-packaging] Infernal has arrived in experimental, AutoDock uploaded

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

"inofficial" is not commonly used in English today.

Ahh, my fault - David did it correctly and I changed it because
I found inofficial listed higher in a dictionary.

I humbly suggest "Experimental or unofficial".

Feel free to not humbly to suggest but rudely change in SVN
next time you see /me making this kind of errors.

Many thanks