[RFS] TreeView X

Hi all,

David and I have prepared a revised treeviewx package, in which we fix a
GCC 4.3 building bug, introduce MIME support, swich the package to
CDBS and quilt, and upgrade to the latest standards.

On my computers, TreeView X has a serious display problem, however it
prints and exports trees to SVG correctly. Comparison of its popcon
stats with its closest competitor, NJplot, suggests that people tend to
use them together.

http://people.debian.org/~igloo/popcon-graphs/index.php?packages=njplot+treeviewx&show_installed=on&show_vote=on&want_legend=on&want_ticks=on&from_date=&to_date=&hlght_date=&date_fmt=%25Y-%25m&beenhere=1

Here is the full changelog. Can somebody upload the package ?

treeviewx (0.5.1-5) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Charles Plessy ]
  * Debian Menu transition: Apps/Science becomes Applications/Science/Biology.
  * debian/control:
    - Moved the Homepage: field out from the package's description.
    - Checked conformance with policy 3.7.3
    - Allowed upload by Debian Maintainers.
  * MIME support:
    - debian/treeviewx.sharedmimeinfo declares that .phb and .ph files are
      Clustal W phylogenetic trees.
    - debian/treeviewx.mime and debian/treeviewx.desktop declare that
      TreeView X can open Clustal W phylogenetic trees.
    - debian/rules calls dh_installmime.
  * debian/copyright: made machine-parsable.
  * Relicensed the manpage under "same as TreeView X" terms.
  * Switched to CDBS and quilt.

  [ David Paleino ]
  * Added support for MIME types (.phb is now associated to treeviewx)
  * fixed FTBFS with GCC 4.3: missing #includes (Closes: #455177)
  * Added statically generated tv.1 (to save buildd time)
  * Other minor fixes
  * Added Italian to the .desktop file

Have a nice day,

--