[RFS] Please sponsor glam2.

Dear all,

Steffen and I have packaged glam2, a motif-detection software for
biological sequences. For this package, I have made use of CDBS, so that
debian/rules is trivial. I had to patch the manpages to let them accept
modified CFLAGS when 'noopt' is set, see debian/patches/Makefiles.

In the Debian package, the 'purge' program is renamed 'glam2-purge', and
the optimisation level is 2 instead of 3 for gcc. We should make a big
benchmark of our programs some day, but this is another story...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org