Clustal W 2

Hi all,

I realised today that Clustal W and Clustal X have been updated:

ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/clustalw2/

There are now two separate packages. Clustal X ships a copy of
Clustal W, but without makefile. I wonder what we should do:

A) Give a separate source package to clustalw and clustalx.

B) Use Clustal W's makefile from clustalw-linux-src-2.0.tar.gz
   to build the copy shipped in clustalx-src-2.0.zip.

The advantage of B) is that it would guarantee the consistency of the
alignments on a Debian platform where clustalw and clustalx are
installed.

But maybe the following is even simpler:

C) Ask upstream to add the makefile.

PS: qmake-qt4 is needed to build Clustal X 2.0, which is now built on top
of Qt.

--
Charles