Re: Mypatients for debian-med?

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:

I just stumbled over this program in Freshmeat. Perhaps it is something worth considering for debian-med?

http://freshmeat.net/projects/mypatients/?branch_id=71759&release_id=269319

From the project description:

"MyPatients is a medical records database that uses OpenOffice.org Base and MySQL. It is based on a Greek translation of ICD10 for its coding, and could easily be ported to English if an English version of the ICD10 database was available."

Thanks for the hint.  It sound quite useful for me but I doubt that we
currently have enough man power to do the grunt work.  But this reminds
me to the problem I face with our move from the static web pages we
maintained as todo list.  In this case it might fit on

   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/drugdb

(well it is not really a drug database but I would think about a general
database section).  The problem is, that if we want to move to dynamic
pages based on the tasks files in the debian-med source package there
is no tasks package for databases because we currently have no existing
dependency package.  Any idea how to maintain a todo list file with no
existing "done" entry?