Can somebody upload the latest probcons from the svn ?

Dear all,

I got a bug report this morning: probcons ships a broken version of the
probcons-RNA program. I corrected the problem in our SVN. Can somebody
upload the package ? It also contain other improvements:

 probcons (1.12-4) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Charles Plessy ]
   * debian/control:
     - Moved the Homepage: field out from the package's description.
     - Allowed upload by Debian Maintainers.
     - Checked the compliance with Policy 3.7.3
   * debian/patches:
     - swiched to quilt
     - added a fix to build with GCC 4.3 (Closes: #455625)
   * debian/rules:
     - modify Main-RNA.cc so that it uses Defaults-RNA.h (Closes: #458926)
   * debian/copyright:
     - converted to machine-readable format.
 .
   [ David Paleino ]
   * debian/probcons.1, debian/probcons-RNA.1, debian/pc-compare.1,
     debian/pc-makegnuplot.1, debian/pc-project.1 added - these
     have been statically built.
   * debian/control:
     - B-D updated
     - added myself to Uploaders