Re: Can't get svn+ssh setup properly

Le Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 05:30:06PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> That's what I said with

The morale of the story is: never answer your mails after coming back frome a
sake-tasting party… Sorry for the noise.

> It just does not work. I do not know what kind of output I can sent
> you, as the only way for me to report that it does not work, means
> that I have to enter my password. For some reason the pub key I
> copy/paste to alioth is not being used.

If after one hour the keys do not show up in your .ssh/authorized_keys on
alioth.debian.org, then there is definitely a copy-and-paste problem.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan