Re: libjpeg62-dev, libtiff4-dev, libfreetype6-dev, libxext-dev

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

I have tried once to setup a pbuilder env, but failed to. Is there a
page describing how to setup a pbuilder env for real newbie ?

I'm not aware of any documentation that would be really needed - it
worked for me (except that pbuilder at the time when I was starting
working with it had some bugs which I reported and which are fixed
since a ling time).  I'd recommend trying again and just describing
the problem that might occure.  In principle this is not the right
list to discuss pbuilder problems - but if you mind asking on debian-devel
it is fine asking some basic questions here if it finally leads to
a very interesting medical imaging package.

Thanks & sorry for the noise,

No problem.  I prefer some noise which finally helps sorting out problems
over a problem that might stay hidden.