Re: Screenshots of Debian Med applications.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

for those who do not follow the development lists of Debian, I forward the
announcement of a new screenshot facility for Debian. Anybody can contribute,
no need to have your GPG key in a special keyring :)

Any volunteer to upload screenshots of our applications ?

I really hope so.  My plan is to integrate the screenshots into the
tasks pages as soon as I have found a clever way to verify whether there
is a screenshot of a package or not (some SOAP interface to
screenshots.debian.net was announced).

So if people provide screenshots meanwhile we might come up with
really nice tasks pages at about Christmas.

I added this item to

    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedTodo

and while referencing this link: Did everybody noticed that this link
contains a list of things how users and developers might help the
Debian Med project?