[VAC] a few days away from the computer.

Hi all,

This week Tuesday is national holiday in Japan, so I will bridge the
French way: I took Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off :)

It will also be holidays from Debian, but as I actually come back home
at the weekend; I hope I will have time to do some work soon. I want to
tidy our homepage for the Lenny release and prepare a summary of the
changes since Etch.

Of course, I will be happy to review and assemble contributions that you
could have done during my holidays :))

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy