Re: Input from DebConf: Common README.Source file

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

wouldn't a package that contains README.source as a symbolic link need
to build-depend on the package that provides the target file?

Sure.

In that case, med-config is mabye not the best choice.

Well, name wise it is not really the best choice.
It is just the case that each med-* package depends from it which
might be an advantage to avoid adding addtional dependencies.

How about a `med-policy'
package that would contain the README.source and our group policy?

I was hesitant to add another "small" package.  Unfortunately my work
on med-doc which I had planet for DebConf (and traveling) was not even
startet.  This might have been another reasonable target package for
such documents - even if I would not really love to make many packages
dependant from a lot of Debian Med documentation.