Re: one simple app, coumadin gui work

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Karsten Hilbert
<Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net> wrote:
> Can you please explain to me once more exactly what the
> "Coumadin increment" stands for ?

Heh, I'm having trouble figuring a short way of describing it, but
eseentially it means
that it's the smallest change in coumadin the patient can make.

ie If they have 5mg tabs, then the  smallest change is 2.5mg
or if they have 2mg than the smallest change is 1mg,
in other words, is the "1/2 tablet dose" that the patient has.

If  that's not clear keep asking me as it needs to be clear as a stumbling block