Re:BioPuppy

>Hi Steffen,
>they seem to have packages that we don't, but at a first glance I did
>not find where to download the source packages. Do you know the people
>behind BioPuppy ? If yes, can you ask them where we can find their
>sources?

Dear Charles Plessy,
I am here. Myself, Prakash from India, started BioPuppy project. I came to know about this Debian-Med project through Steffen. I am really happy to contribute with Debian-Med project and encouraged BioPuppy to add debian packages with BioPuppy Linux.
Reg the MGL Tool, I used bin file to install it in BioPuppy. Some of tools, i took rpm package and converted it into .deb and then installed in BioPuppy Linux. I am ready to help you from my side.

-Prakash