Re: New name: Call for opinions

> >> Use your energy to write better software, to marketeer the current
> name.

> Well, OK, this is actually a bad trade.  Marketeering the current name
> just consumed all of my energy.  Believe me, I hate the renaming - but
> over five years experience with the former name I lost any hope that
> there is any chance to educate people about the name.
I see. I didn't realize it was that bad.

However, I fear people just won't "get it" with the new name either.

Do people understand Debian "Tasks" ?  Are they not fairly similar (eg. install certain
groups of packages to integrate with each other and better serve an overarching task) ?

Is "serving medicine" not a task given to Debian ?

Perhaps Custom Debian Tasks ?

Karsten
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03