Re: ctn entered lenny

Le Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:49:39AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst a écrit :
> As said earlier I've decided not to be actively involved in Debian-Med
> after this. It's a pity because Debian-Med is a friendly and hard-working
> group, but I also think that it is useful if people within a project like
> Debian choose to focus on a few areas and do them right, rather than do
> many things just average. So I'm off :-)

Hi Thijs,

I fully understand and agree with your choice. There are so many things
that can be done that the best way to give more meaning to our actions
and reach the best quality is to focus. Many thanks for your
contributions, and have a lot of fun with your other projetcs !

> If you wish you may remove my commit access but I also don't mind

Normally all DDs have write access, so I will remove you from the
members. I plan to make a general (gentle) ping after Lenny release. Do
you mind if I create a list of emeritus members on wiki.debian.org and
add you there? When did you join?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy