LIPSIA (lib)vista

Hello,

as far as I can see, the sources for LIPSIA are now on-line at
 deb-src ftp://lipsia.cbs.mpg.de/lipsia/debian/etch/ /
The source package the includes the VISTA IO is libvia.

I've had a look at it and there are some things I'd

- It is a static library libviaio which is packed inside a larger
  source three (what happened to the lipsia_io idea?).
- The library seems to be dependent on the GNU GSL library, which is
  somewhat unreasonable for a pure IO library  (The original libvista is
  self-contained)
- Some files miss a copyright notice

Best

Gert