Re: Possible problems in Debian packages your monitor on the PTS (fwd)

Le Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 12:20:14AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> could anybody have a view on fastdnaml?  I have no idea why
> I get this information in private but not the
> Debian-Med Packaging Team <debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> and I have no idea either why it is not build for powerpc ...

Hi Andreas,

I suppose that it was just a matter of time before the copy for
debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org arrived in your mailbox.

Apparently, fastdnaml was successfully built, but not installed. If I
understand correctly, the procedure is to send an email to
powerpc@buildd.debian.org. I will do it.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy