Re: Fwd: GDCM 2.0.7 is out !

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

alright then, I am not touching the changelog in debian-med. As a side
note, I did double check the package on sf.net does *not* contains the
debian subdir as you requested.

That's really helpful.

And while you are around, could you please tell me where this page is
generated from. I'd like to fix stuff like:

"The latest release has been published in 2004"

The imaging page is generated from

   svn://svn.debian.org/cdd/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/tasks/imaging

Just send a patch to the list and we will incorporate it.