CTN status (was: Re: [med-svn] r2312 - trunk/packages/ctn/trunk/debian)

On Fri, July 25, 2008 18:13, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Many thanks for working on this!

I sincerely hope that CTN will now be ready to be released with Lenny.
So where are we now?

- CTN has been migrated to the standard repository layout, and the old one
  including all sources should have been removed now;
- Debian-Med is listed as maintainer of ctn and ctn-doc. As I said before I
  will not be maintaining it anymore unfortunately.
- ctn has some Lintian warnings which I believe to be a false positive and
  will follow up on with the Lintian maintianers.
- ctn's patches can be further split out into individual quilt files, which
  should not be rocket science.
- Otherwise CTN in this form is still very dead upstream. Packaging the
  replacement project would probably be better but a candidate needs to
  be found to do that.

cheers,
Thijs