Building of the `exonerate' packages on ARM.

Greetings, ARM buildd maintainers!

I uploaded two weeks ago a new upstream release of `exonerate'. Quoting
from its documentation, it is exepcted to take a long time to build:

 Why is it taking ages to build ?
 ------------------------------

     Exonerate uses the C4 dynamic programming library,
     which optimises the viterbi algorithm by using code
     generation.  About 1,000,000 of code is generated
     by default for efficient viterbi calculations
     of the various models.

Inteed the build took more than 30 hours on armel, and fails on arm
after 500 minutes of apparent inactivity. Can you set the timeout
treshold to a longer duration, or is there something else I can do to
help?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy