Re: mgltools-*.changes is NEW

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Debian Installer wrote:

(new) mgltools-volume_1.5.1-1.diff.gz optional non-free/science
(new) mgltools-volume_1.5.1-1.dsc optional non-free/science
(new) mgltools-volume_1.5.1-1_all.deb optional non-free/science
(new) mgltools-volume_1.5.1.orig.tar.gz optional non-free/science
Changes: mgltools-volume (1.5.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
.
 * Initial release.

Hi Steffen,

great that you managed the bunch of mgltools uploaded and I hope they
will be moved to the mirror soon.  I'm alittle but undecided how to
express tthis in the debian-med package dependencies.  Because the packages
go to experimental, they will not be included as dependencies (and not
displayed in green on the tasks pages in the web).  I'm not really
motivated to add >10 entries as unofficial packages for the tasks
pages if you tell me that experimental as target distribution is a
temporary (measured in <= 1 month) so I wonder whether you could give
an estimation about next steps to enable me to find a reasonable
decision.

Kind regards and thanks for working on this