Re: [Debian-med-packaging] minc REMOVED from testing

Le Sat, May 31, 2008 at 01:44:20AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins a écrit :
> On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 02:50:32PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> > Minc has been removed from Lenny because its test suite detects a
> > problem with the binaries compiled on sparc and arm, and triggers the
> > failure of the package building.
> >
> > There is a new upstream release available. Shall we upload it before
> > asking help from the porters?
>
> Yes, it would be a good idea to upload the newer version.
> I can do it now, unless you really want to do it.

I am actually moving appartment this week, so please go ahead :) It
would help the doc-base section transition.

Or maybe we can take the opportunity to tackle #368263 (please add
-mieee on Alpha)? But I do not know how to do this with CDBS…

Have a nice day,

--
Charles