Re: New hunspell package for medical texts

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 10:19:01AM +0200, RKI Andreas wrote:

>> just for your information, there's now a new package in unstable, providing
>> spell checking support for medical texts with hunspell, called
>> hunspell-de-med.
>
> Just added to the task "tools" (knowing that this is not really an optimal
> category, but also typesetting would not really fit).
>
> Thanks for the hint and maintenance of the package

Can we please make gnumed-client Depend: on hunspell as
well and make it the first in front of aspell, too ?

Then please make gnumed-client-de Recommend:
hunspell-de-med.

Thanks,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346