Introducing myself

Hello Debian-Med,

I'm new to the project and would like to introduce myself. My name is
Manuel Prinz, I work in Bioinformatics as a PhD student on in-silico
optimization of peptides.

My Debian work is currently focusing on science, namely the Debian
Science group which was "founded" a few weeks ago. I requested to join
Debian-Med because I know Andreas Tille und Sylvestre Ledru from my work
on Debian Science and thought that there might be a lot of similarities
between our efforts, as well as because I currently started to
co-maintain "pdb2pqr" with Steffen Möller under the Debian-Med umbrella.
And as luck would have it, Thijs Kinkhorst is my AM.

So some people already know me, and I hope to get to know more of you in
the future and that my contributions will help the project!

Best regrards
Manuel