Re: Giving away CTN

On Wed, 21 May 2008, Michael Hanke wrote:

I haven't looked at the package yet, but maybe it would make sense for
me to strip it down to the actually useful parts. If the overall popcon
count is low, it might really be just a dev lib.

So the action to do seems to be quite simple: Michael, could you take
over the work to strip down the ctn package to the things you need, put
this under group maintenance and upload.

So, please do not remove it!

I guess we should react soon and things should not be that complicated,
right?  Later we could try to follow the MESA path and verify whether
it serves as a replacement for ctn-dev.