Re: Dcmtk group maintenance?

On Wed, 14 May 2008, Juergen Salk wrote:

I would highly welcome this.

Fine.

To be honest, I also already thought
about this my myself but was somewhat hesitant because I
currently do not have a clear conception of the required changes
that are necessary for this transition.

The basics are written down in

  http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

I just added "jsa" to the Debian-Med Alioth project which grants you
permission to write SVN.

However, if you are
going to to take over this task, I am willing to support you as
much as I can ...

As I wrote yesterday I'm currently not able to check in to SVN.  I
will decide about asking for a password login in case the situation
might last longer.