Re: Extended write permissions for our SVN ?

Le Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 04:32:00PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> >I just checked out the packaging sources of a package related to our
> >work, from the pkg-perl repository. I was not member of the Alioth
> >pkg-perl project but could commit my changes.
>
> You are allowed commiting changes without beeing a member?

Only for DDs. It is the default for the 'collab-maint' project, and some
others have adopted this ACL, like pkg-perl apparently. I think that I
have read somewhere that the Debian GNOME packaging repository is also
opened like this. In our case, I think that it can be useful for things
like gcc-4.3 bugs.

> >The only problem is that I do not know how to do...
>
> I do not know neither.

I will investigate...

Have a nice day,

--