Re: GDCM2 : An Open Source DICOM library

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

Le Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 12:34:09AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

  http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging.php

Oops, it is borken.

Yes, I checked in a workaround for it.  The problem ist the unquoted
'&' in the URL which is noz (yet) handled by update-tasks.  I'll try
to fix this soon (if I'll find the time here at LinuxTag Chemnitz)

Mathieu, how did you generate the .deb ? If you went through a Debian
source package, can you publish its sources somewhere, so that we review
them ?

This would actually be a very good idea.