Re: Where to put epigrass in the CDD ?A

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

I just found by chance epigrass, a package for simulating epidemic
processes. However, I do not know where we should sort it in our CDD.
Any idea ?

Ahhh, this is great news.  Shows how large Debian is, that we did not
noticed before and these maintainers did not noticed Debian-Med. ;-)

In fact I'm really happy about this package because it helps me getting
rid of the problem to put NetEpi as a prospective package.  We just
should start a new section Epidemiology with a metapackage med-epi.
(I'm unsure whether I will manage to do this today and so there are
about 24 hours left for comments ;-)).

I kept the maintainers of EpiGrass in CC to make them aware that there
is a good chance to put this package under group maintenance of the Debian-Med
packaging team.  The policy is available here:

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

What do you think about this?