Re: Homepage of LibMems?

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Aaron Darling wrote:

That sounds like a sensible way forward. I agree that it would be ideal to avoid code divergence, and hopefully Bob Edgar will agree. I would like to merge my changes with Edgar's muscle 3.7 before sending a patch.

You might consider sending your patches to version 3.7 to this list as well
to enable us adapting it into our package soon.

What version of automake, autoconf, and libtool are you using? My versions may be somewhat dated, as I've got automake 1.9.2,

aclocal.m4 says:

# generated automatically by aclocal 1.10.1 -*- Autoconf -*-

autoconf 2.59,

configure says:

# Generated by GNU Autoconf 2.61.

and libtool 1.5.6.

ltmain.sh contains:

VERSION=1.5.2
TIMESTAMP=" (1.1220.2.60 2004/01/25 12:25:08)"

The last one seems to be older than yours, which might be a reason
(perhaps also for the other trouble that .so extension vanished.
Perhaps you are making use of some features that were added inbetween
the minor updates ... I'll have to check.

Uhmm, just rerunned what I thought I would have done yesterday and
it works now.   I'll come back in case of further trouble.

Thanks for your patience