[RFS] clustalx version 1.83

Dear all,

The current clustalw package builds the clustalw and clustalx binary
packages. However, their sources have been split upstream. We will
therefore do the same in Debian. In order to update the clustalw
package, we must create a clustalx source package. The latest upstream
release is unredistributable, so we have to go for version 1.83 until
this is fixed.

In our SVN, we had a debian directory for version 2.0.1, and I
downgraded it to 1.83. I suggest to revert the changes once upstream has
finished the relicensing of Clustal X.

In the meantime, can somebody check clustalx 1.83 and upload it to NEW ?

I have just one doubt about the process: there are already binary
packages for clustalx 1.83 in non-free. Will they be overwritten or will
they cause a problem?

Ah, lastly: to get .orig.gz, just apt-get source clustalw and rename it.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org