Re: [med-svn] r1261 - in trunk/packages/autodocksuite/trunk/debian: . patches

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, David Paleino wrote:

QUILT_DIFF_ARGS="--no-timestamps --no-index"
QUILT_REFRESH_ARGS="--no-timestamps --no-index"

in your ~/.quiltrc? (Our Shiny New Policy, §4.6.2)

That would ensure that svn diff gets only relevant data, i.e. when you'll edit
the patch we don't care about edit date/time ;)

Well, I do not (yet) know quilt and I do not know the effect of these
options but I would prefer if after unpatching the timestamp of the
original file inside the tarball would be restored.  At least this fits
my workflow best.  If the options above have this effect it is fine
for me.