Group policy draft

Hi all,
as you might have seen, r1213 introduces a "Group Policy". As many other teams
have one, I felt the need of writing one for us. Consider it still a draft
(anyone knows Foo Bar? ;) ), it can be improved in many ways.

I believe we should write something about mergeWithUpstream (I hate that; I
usually upload my packages with full sources -- it's easier handling patches
this way to me), some tutorials (like I did for quilt -- dpatch for another
time :p), and so on.

This way, new contributors don't get scared at contributing :)

Many thanks to Charles and his wiki page, which has given much to this Policy :p

Suggestions/flames welcome,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino