Re: RFS: adun.app (updated package)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Yavor Doganov wrote:

Furthermore, it is very difficult to do this clean up, since ...

It is *really* difficult?  Cleaning a temporary dir after a process
is stopped?  My first idea was to write a wrapper that checks any
remainings in /tmp and just remove what not should be there.  I admit
that this is a stupid brute force method but at least in my case it
would have worked perfectly.

Dput is running while I'm writing this mail

Many thanks for taking care of this!

Well, it bas basically made possible by your previous work so the
thanks is on both sides.