MIME and Applied Biosystems chromatograms.

Hi all, Hi Daniel

I tried to do with sequence chromatograms what I did with alignments and
trees, but in that case something is going wrong. The MIME part itself
works: an attachement of the  application/x-dna or application/ab1 type
can be displayed with abiview (emboss package). However, .ab1 files on
the Desktop can not be opened by double-clicking. Can somebody
cross-check the files I created ?

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/emboss/trunk/debian/abiview.desktop?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/emboss/trunk/debian/emboss.mime?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/emboss/trunk/debian/emboss.sharedmimeinfo?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

What I do not understand is that even if I were wrong with the magic
detection, the glob pattern should work.

Thanks for the help, and have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org