Re: Association between files and applications.

Le Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 07:46:27AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I added this to SVN but I admit I have no idea where to put this
> file in the package.  The njplot.mime file is handled by dh_installmime
> nicely but what do I have to do to make use of .sharedmimeinfo files?

Hi Andreas,

it is handled as well by dh_installmime.

In the future, it will be much cleaner if we get these MIME types
incorporated to the shared-mime-database, but I think that we need to
test them in real life before.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy