Re: SVN checkin

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

I would say that a new package is ready when it has useful content that
"just works", has no lintian issues and can be built with pbuilder.

These are the main technical criteria I would definitely check before
I would upload a package.  I would put on my sponsor hat to verify
your package if _you_ say: I consider it ready for upload.  If I checked
the package and completely agree with you I would go for the upload.
If I have serios things to change I'll tell you.  If I have minor
issues I will give some recommendations for the next package version.
Finally it is important that _you_ are the maintainer of the package
and if a package is compliant to policy (lintian clean) and the
copyright is fine I will not undermine any of your decisions if
done intentionally.