Re: Please sponsor embassy-domalign and embassy-domainatrix

Le Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 10:17:05PM -0200, Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :
> Hi one more time!
>
> W: embassy-domalign: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
> W: embassy-domainatrix: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
>
> Will you open two ITPs to close or can I upload as it is?

Well, if we open ITPs, then we should wait a few days for feedback
before uploading. But these packages are small and not so complex; I
think that we can proceed without ITPs.

My only worry is the binary names:

sorbet【build-area】$ dpkg -L embassy-domainatrix | grep /usr/bin
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/cathparse
/usr/bin/domainnr
/usr/bin/domainreso
/usr/bin/domainseqs
/usr/bin/domainsse
/usr/bin/scopparse
/usr/bin/ssematch
sorbet【build-area】$ dpkg -L embassy-domalign | grep /usr/bin
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/allversusall
/usr/bin/domainalign
/usr/bin/domainrep
/usr/bin/seqalign

allversusall and seqalign are definitely vague. But apt-file did not
find conflict.

--
Charles