Re: Status of Medical Image NetCDF (minc) library

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 09:12:16AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

[ ... about Bug #450922 requesting the latest upstream
  version and group maintenance in Debian-Med SVN ... ]

Well, I've finally gotten around to injecting MINC 1.5.1 into the
Debian-Med SVN and then updating it to MINC 2.0.14.  I'm still
fine-tuning the package (and svn.debian.org is unresponsive just now)
so it'll be a day or two before the upload.

Now, for the original tarballs: reading between the lines of
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed (where you talk about using uscan), I
get the impression that you DO NOT want the tarballs submitted to the
svn repo.  Is that accurate?

Thanks,
-Steve