Re: 3D reconstruction from CT scan slices

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Dimitrios Eftaxiopoulos wrote:

The open source finite element package "freefem3d" looks promising for such
analyses.

Unfortunately I can not comment on this because I have no knowledge in
this field.  But if it turns out that freefem3d is in fact useful for
medical research it would be nice if somebody would mention this explicitely
here on this list and suggest a category in which we could perhaps
Suggest / Recommend this package in Debian-Med.