Re: (forw) [MPE] Can OSS be used for Clinical Work?: Registration deadline reminder

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Juergen Salk wrote:

I have just came across this posting from the UK Medical Physics
mailing list. A bit late now, but I thought I'd share this with you
anyway as there is nothing private in it.

Thanks for the hint.  I would have loved to actively take part in
this conference to spread the word about Debian-Med.  It seems to
expensive for me to just simply attend the conference as attendee.

On the other hand it would sound reasonable if an UK citizen (with
low travel expenses) could attend and we perhaps ask Steffen whether
his contacts he mentioned some months ago here on this list might
be able to cover the conference fee.

If we will not be able to send a Debian-MedIan to the conference
we should perhaps introduce Debian-Med on the list and explain
that we would like to support any OSS software they developed.