Re: Wishlist time

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, David Paleino wrote:

the website is going to become more and more useful :).

Great.  I just added a link to the WML homepage.

It's time to know what Debian-Med team needs. Apart from a "summary" page, with
bug count for each package, summaries, ..., what do you want to be implemented?

Sounds really great - even if I do not really see this bug report listing
on the page - but I guess it's a minor thing.

If you ask me, we should reduce the length of the SVN commit list drastically
(3-5 items and add a "more ..." link to a longer list).

Then I would like to come back to my proposal list

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2007/10/msg00001.html

which for several items needs some basic infrastructure done first (like
pseudo control files containing urls and descriptions for porgrams that are
not yet included.

For the moment I would love to see a
   http://qa.debian.org/developer.php - like page
(as I tried to describe in item 2. of my mail above).

Also we could need some popcon stats - perhaps in the really impressive
way Charles proposed in

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2007/10/msg00011.html

Kind regards,
David (who, as soon as university begins -- Monday -- won't have the time to do
anything. Probably I'll continue working on the website an hour in the weekend,
taking it as a "pause" from the books -- that's why I'm running so fast ;) )

Thanks for all your input.  It is really apreciated and there is no problem
if you would have higher priority tasks than this - you just gave a new
momentum to the project.