Reè [Request to Join Project Debian-Med]

Dear Jan,

welcome in Debian-Med !

-- Charles

----- Forwarded message from noreply@alioth.debian.org -----

Jan Beyer has requested to join your project.
You can approve this request here: http://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/?group_id=30063.

Comments by the user:
Hi,

I am currently in the process of packaging gwyddion (a Scanning Probe Microscopy analysis software) for Debian. Steffen Moeller from Debian-Med volunteered to sponsor me and is right now checking the package.[1]
He pointed me to the Debian-Med project here on alioth, to get an account and to joing Debian-Med, so that the future sponsoring process may get easier for him.
Many thanks for considering my request!

Best Regards,
Jan

[1] RFS: http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2007/09/msg00431.html