Re: New upload for proda

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, David Paleino wrote:

Where are you actually living?

Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Southern Italy (37° 39' 0" N - 12° 35' 0" E)

Well, that immediately raises the question whether you are interested to
join Extremadura meeting from 17.10. - 21.10.:

     http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian/Extremadura2007

While the registration is over I might ask the organisers whether they
might be able to add you to the list.  At least three DDs will be there
and keen on signing your key.  The travel will be sponsored by the
government of Extremadura and working on Debian-Med there would be
a good reason to accept this sponsoring.

Another option would be that I might ask on Debian-Private list whether
somebody is going to make holiday at Sicily and is near your place.