Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:54:41 +0200
From: Camille Moulin <camille@cetril.org>
To: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Subject: Jury of Les Trophees du Libre (international free software awards)

Dear Mr. Tille,

We are organizing the 4th Trophées du libre (
http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/?lang=en ), an international contest
that aims at promoting innovative free software projects by supporting
them financialy and bringing them more publicity. The winners are
selected by a jury of free software experts from different countries
and with different profiles and will be chaired this year by Georg
Greve, president of the FSF Europe.
We would be very happy and honoured if you could be part of the
"scientific software" commission of this jury: would that interest you?

The work of the jury involves evaluating online the candidates
projects of a given category and choosing 3 finalists among them
(there are 6 categories : Security, Games/Multimedia, Education,
Scientific software, Public sector software, Enterprise software).
Then, the finalists and the jury are invited to Soissons (North of
France) to choose the final winners on the 29th of november 2007.
Cetril, who organises the event, will of course pay for your travel
and accomodation expenses. Would that be compatible with your schedule ?

If you need further information to make your decision, please don't
hesitate to ask us.

Best regards,
Camille Moulin