R-Tools for Debian-Med

Le Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 10:50:08AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just added two R-tools for epidemiologists to the "medical research"
> part of our TODO list:
>
>   EpiTools:     http://www.epitools.net/
>   Surveillance: http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~hoehle/software/surveillance/
>
> You might find these tools soon on the web pages and I think I will
> care for ITPs and packages as well after DebConf and LSM.

Hi all,

It seems that there is an effort to autobuild the whole R archive into
.deb pacakges. Is there any plan to make then official packages ? I am
also interested in some packages, but would not work on them if they are
to be autobuild two month later...

http://wiki.debian.org/AliothPkgBioc

Have a nice day,

--