Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams (fwd)

Le Sun, May 27, 2007 at 11:20:11AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I think we should create an entry in this list of teams for Debian-Med
> as well.  I'm just a little bit undecided whether we focus on
> Debian-Med-_PACKAGING_ team or if it is better to just link to
> the Debian-Med web page?

Hi,

I added an entry some time ago, but Raphaël removed it because it did
not use the templates. I exchanged a few mails with him today, and I
will but the link back, pointing to the DebianMed wiki page, which I
will reorganise a bit so that it will be more synthethic in its top
part).

Of course, I am open to comments or suggestions if you think that using
the templates or the www.debian.org page is a better solution.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy