Re: RFS: emboss-explorer

On Fri, 18 May 2007, David Paleino wrote:

As you already stated, /usr/lib is for arch-dependant executables. But, since we
already said Architecture: all for this package, I think it's ok to put
everything into /usr/share/perl5.

Fine.

Note that perl is Build-Essential: yes :)

Perl is, but emboss-explorer is not. I don't think I should add a
Build-Essential: yes to debian/control. Or, maybe, I didn't understand what
you're saying :-)

I guess you mentioned perl in Build-Depends which is not necessary.
Emboss-explorer is not. :)