Entry for Debian-Med in http://wiki.debian.org/Teams

Hi all,

I added Debian-Med to http://wiki.debian.org/Teams. Since we already
have a page on the wiki, I did not write a new Team/DebianMed page.
Instead, I have added a "contribution" paragraph on top of our already
existing DebianMed wiki page:

== Contributing to Debian Med ==

>From the developer to the user, there is a long chain of works, in which
we always welcome participation. First we must keep ourselves informed
about the software landscape in biology and medicine. Software to be
packaged is chosen according to criteria such as users need and
consistency of the distribution. Once in Debian, the software is
monitored for its quality and bug are fixed, if possible in
collaboration with the upstream maintainers(s). All this work would not
be very useful if it remains confidential. We also dedicate some time to
advertise it to the world wia www.debian.org and to ease the integration
of new members through this wiki.

Please contact us on debian-med@lists.debian.org if you want to help to
make medical and biological software available to Debian users.

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org